Thursday, June 10, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

My brothers reminded me I had not been to one of their games yet this year.
With rain and cold weather, I stayed home with Olaya.
Tuesday the sun was out and the winds were mild so we went.
I didn't get pictures of Sean but he did win his game.

I hunkered down at Kaeleb's game.
This young man is very special to me
and all who meet him.
Although he didn't win the game,
he is a great champion already.
Love you K Dog!!!


Olaya enjoyed the time out.
If we are home she gets bored.
Out, she is in her element.
The last few days she has started chewing and sucking not on her thumb
but on her whole hand.
Funny, when she does this she uses her other hand to hold her ear.
And of course I had to get a shot of her blinged out piggies.
Then there is Belle.
Dressed in a skirt,
she managed to climb to the top of this tree.
Some girls ran to me and said she couldn't get down.
Well, I went to the tree and said
I couldn't get up.
Belle figured it out and when didn't even have to call the fire department
to use the ladder to get her down.

Love summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks.