Football is in full swing in Pocatello. Today was our third Saturday of youth football and I LOVE IT!!! These pictures are from last weeks games. This is Keaton's first year of tackle. He is truly loving it (well until today's game). Last week they won 25-24....intense game. Love you Keaton!!!
From what we understand a few boys on the other team were in tears after facing Keaton.
Taron continues to have the biggest heart on his team in the smallest body....hence always being #1. As of game three today, his team is undefeated and only one touchdown has been scored against them. The game last week was a killer. We played a team that went undefeated all season last year and beat us in the playoffs. The entire game the boys went up and down the field with neither side able to score. Until........
The last 2 seconds.
Talk about a heart stopper. Way to go Bucc's. It has been different having two teams to cheer this year. I have to carry both sweatshirts in the suburban to change between games. BUT I LOVE IT!!!







I love all your pictures and updates! You guys are a great family!
ReplyDelete