Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Pics

Sat was the first Saturday in a long time that we did not have a football game to go to. With the little extra time, we took a few hours to enjoy what will probably be one of the last beautiful fall weekends to head up to Cherry Springs. I love fall colors in the mountains. Not only is the beauty breathtaking, I am always overwhelmed with the closeness I feel to my Heavenly Father while up in the mountains. I love living in Southeast Idaho.



















Our family is growing.
The day before these pictures we found out
our little one is a girl.
Olaya was on my mind as we watched our children
scamper down the walking path.
She felt close to me while we were enjoying the natural world
Heavenly Father has given us.
I want to enjoy the time we have as the five of us,
but I anticipate the joy we will share
once our precious Olaya joins us on earth.






1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pics. Autumn is awesome! Congratulations on the baby girl. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.