Friday, October 2, 2009

Salt Lake Rendezvous

This weekend we get to finally pick up Betz's truck in Park City. The guys at Mercer Auto were wonderful. Sad the cost of it but that could not be helped on their part. Betz is headed up now from Vernal with Rock and I am waiting at the Hilton Salt Lake City Air Port.
We thought since we have been apart so long, we would take this weekend and ...well...
I think you can imagine.
I booked the room with Priceline and got a ridiculous rate.
Let's say gas would have been more expensive if we had both
driven back to Pocatello.

With conference going on we hope to visit Temple Square tomorrow evening,
stay in our room and watch Conference and
just over all enjoy our kid free time.
Three weeks is far to long to be apart.




1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just need a getaway. I hope it was great, the hotel sure looks nice. Thats good to have the truck back. Love ya-Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.