Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday, Dec 3, 2009

I look around and see the many blessings adorning my life. I am grateful for my husband, my children, this precious baby joining us soon, our health, our happiness, employment, keen mind, my ward family, my friendships and my vast extended family. I am blessed.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but today is hard. I feel frozen, immovable. I guess that wave I was feeling a few weeks ago was staying at rest. However, the rest was really a build-up. Today hit like a tsunami crash against my emotions.

I know this will pass and I am told, make me stronger. My question.....when one door closes.....can you run out of windows to open???

3 comments:

  1. Ugh. I hate days like this. There is nothing that can be said to help you feel better. The Savior is the only one who knows the answer to your question. I'm praying that He holds you tight tonight and comforts you during this time of fear. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you run out of windows, look to the ceiling. :0)

    It may not be what you were expecting, but something will open and will get you through and then you will look back and say, "Wow, this is better than that crummy old door!" Wishing you and your family the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you. I take it things aren't going as smooth with Betz papers? This too shall pass... I know totally easier said than done.

    BTW this is Karla, but I never can figure out how to post comments on your blog... :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.