Time to pack. Church is over. I sang in the choir and now we can enjoy our official start of spring break. In two hours we will be arriving at our destination. There may not be much of the sunny blue sky but the pool is indoors, there is cable and I have a jacuzzi tub in my master bedroom. Heaven on Earth. Basically we spend our day at the pool playing, come back to the room to eat, then back to the pool and then back to eat, and so on and so forth.



I don't know what it is about staying in the
condos that feels so wonderful. I still have to cook and pick up around the place but oh it feels so good to be there. Let the good times begin.
Oh how I love condos!! I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes it's just nice to be somewhere different. Spices things up a bit. Makes life fun. :) Glad you're getting a break!! Take lots of pictures to share when you come home!!
ReplyDeleteHow FUN!! Enjoy your spring break! (I'm a little jealous!!)
ReplyDelete