Warm wash cloth and right into the sink. I always thought, is this what it is like to be a man? I could even aim, but then my mother always said I had hidden talents. :)
Ah, the old sleep vs. engorgement dilemma. :) Want to no a trick that will solve that problem? Eat. fresh. pineapple. Seriously. You will never feel engorged. Ever. Period. You won't get mastitis. And it will actually help cure mastitis as well. Don't ask why. It's a long explanation. But it's been tried and proven in my family for AGES. I never even felt my milk come in or anything with my babies because my mom always brought me fresh pineapple. Do it. You'll thank me for this miracle secret later. :)
Warm wash cloth and right into the sink. I always thought, is this what it is like to be a man? I could even aim, but then my mother always said I had hidden talents. :)
ReplyDeleteOooh...painful. so sorry.
ReplyDeleteAh, the old sleep vs. engorgement dilemma. :) Want to no a trick that will solve that problem? Eat. fresh. pineapple. Seriously. You will never feel engorged. Ever. Period. You won't get mastitis. And it will actually help cure mastitis as well. Don't ask why. It's a long explanation. But it's been tried and proven in my family for AGES. I never even felt my milk come in or anything with my babies because my mom always brought me fresh pineapple. Do it. You'll thank me for this miracle secret later. :)
ReplyDelete