My baby girl is exactly one month old today.
I know it is cliche, but time is going by way to fast.
Having Olaya in my life has brought more joy
than I ever thought possible.
With three kids and a husband you would think one more
would get lost in the shuffle.
Not the case.
Every moment with this precious spirit


I have to admit something here. If someone I love has a baby, and that baby is...well...let's be completely honest...UGLY...then I can't lie. Of course I would NEVER tell anyone that their baby is ugly. But I'll just say something like "OH, how sweet!!" Or "Look how tiny she is!" I can't bring myself to lie. I just can't. But with that little girl. Oh. My. Goodness. She is stunning!! Seriously just so beautiful!! Can I eat her? Please? Just a little nibble?
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! One month? Really? All ready? Time really does go too quickly, especially when they are soooo little. All the little milestones seem to come much too quickly. It's so nice that you're enjoying each day!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and my how fast she has grown.
ReplyDelete