Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hair Color

In the summer,
I am a little more inclined to let the boys do daring things with their hair.
They are boys. It will grow out and be cut off in two weeks.
Just after school got out they were able to shave their heads.
Now they wanted to color it.
Taron has always felt left out being blond
and Keaton wanted to go lighter.









And now they match.
They both have a nice reddish tint to their hair.
Let's hope their dad does not shave it off
while they are with him this weekend.
(Stephen, I know you won't. But you did warn you might.)

2 comments:

  1. Tara I love the boys hair... I wish my hair grew that fast. Your kids are adorable. I can see so much of you and Stephen in both of them. I hope to see you this summer, and catch up on each others happenings.
    Love you
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the new pics. I can't wait to get together. What is your week like?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.