Friday, June 26, 2009

We Are Off


I am hoping this weekend will be a good one. We have lots of fun things planned. Two wedding receptions, Taylorsville Days Parade and the Oquirrh Temple (don't ask me to pronounce that) open house in South Jordan. Best of all Abete, me and the kids will all be together in the Temple once again. Our desire is strong to one day be sealed together inside. For now we take advantage of any opportunity we have to be close to the House of the Lord. I am grateful for the desire my husband has to lead and direct our family closer to our Father in Heaven. He truly is the energy moving us ahead. I am feeling a little giddy because we are meeting him in Salt Lake. So I better get off of here and get ready cause I get to see my man in a couple hours.
Best to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks.