Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tara, are you dancing on the table??

Proceed with caution. I don't have internet at home for some bizarre reason but I wanted to get these posted. More to come. Yes that is me. 53 stitches later.......




7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, I hope you are OK. I cannot believe your poor leg. Hope you get well soon! Stay off the table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrible! I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Tara I am so sorry! I seriously can't believe 53 stitches. Hope it gets feeling better soon.....and stay off the table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gurlie...What did you do? Do you need anything? OMG!!! I hope you are okay! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the ??!! how did you do that??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh...OUCH! What in the world did you do girl! Stop dancin on those tables if that is what ya did..wow that looks bad!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.