Just to show the progress.....
this was just before getting my stitches out.
Since many of the 53 were dissolving,
and I took two out myself,
it didn't take very long.

This is today...
day 18 after the fall through the table.
Things are healing up pretty well.

The section that had the deepest gash,
is all that is left to close up.
Thanks
Lee from
Community Care in Pocatello
I will definitely have a scar,
but with his nice stitching,
it won't be as bad as I thought.
Guess I didn't need that plastic surgery consult after all.
Good to see things are well. How was the trip? Trae keeps asking when you are going to watch him again-he misses you guys. Talk to you later. Love, Maria
ReplyDeleteLooks much better!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're healing up so nicely. Hopefully it's not painful. If you're still worried about the how the scar looks after you're completely healed up, you might try rubbing vitamin E oil on it. It worked pretty well on my big ankle surgery scar.
ReplyDeleteOh my word!!! Looks so painful! Didn't your mom go through a chair when she was young and slice up her leg?? Hmmm?? Hope you get better QUICK!!
ReplyDelete