Sunday, October 11, 2009

When You Least Expect It . . .

some blessings come that you never imagined. Last week Betz and I were able to meet up in Salt Lake to pick up the truck. Over the last 6 weeks we did not know how we were going to pay for the repairs and we really struggled on a personal level not being able to see each other and not knowing where we could get the money. Luckily Betz had three pay checks in October and through a loan from a family member we were able to resolve or dilemma.

However, I had been feeling a little discouraged with all the setbacks in putting our family closer together. On Wed the kids got the mail and two items were in there from immigration. The first was our interview appt for later this month that we were told would not happen for 6 to 12 months and the other was Betz's work authorization which we were told would not be here until Dec 11.

My gratitude is immense. I can't help but feel the Lord has his hand is moving things along for us especially since we are dealing with the government...speed is not typically associated with these agencies. We are still unsure as to what path we will be following but we now know some of the barriers that were before us are lifting.

On a side note......Baby Batini will be a little more real to us all on Friday when we have our 19 week ultrasound. Cross your fingers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for little blessings!! And yay for you for recognizing them!! I think sometimes we get caught up in life and our frustration and forget that little things like something happening sooner than we'd expected really are blessing from the Lord. Congrats on the good news!! So will you be finding out the gender of baby Batini at this ultrasound?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.