Imagine my surprise when Belle said there was a package stuck in the mailbox.
Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail?
Bills only come in small envelopes.
We opened it to find this most adorable receiving blanket for Olaya.
Had to try it on her.
Many Many thanks to Katina in Colorado for making and sending this.
As I took it out of the package I started weeping.
I am 35 weeks prego and this is actually a normal response
to virtually everything.
However, I just had such a realization that she is coming.
I will hold my baby girl in this blanket.
Her first blanket. All Olaya.
Katina, I can not wait to hold Olaya in the blanket you made for her.
It is soon....very very soon.
What a beautiful blanket, for what I'm sure will be a beautiful baby girl, with a beautiful mama!! (By the way, your comment on my post about deleting people made me smile. I consider you a friend now as well!!) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you liked it! I'm excited for you guys. It won't be much longer and she will be here!
ReplyDelete