Monday, February 22, 2010

Very Soon

This evening I had my final birthing class. Before class we have our little check in with the midwife and listen to heart beat and what not. I asked if she would check me. Julie (my midwife) checked and got this huge smile on her face. I AM AT A SOLID 2. Head down and in place. She sort of got excited when she said even though I could be at that stage for a while she thinks Olaya is coming very very soon and I may not even make it to the weekend.

Thursday morning I am going back in to get checked again before we go into the weekend since they are closed on Friday. The plan is to have my membrane stripped to gently encourage Olaya to come while dad will be in town. However I still put all faith in her and her knowledge of when the time is right.

But let me say it again....

I AM AT A 2!!!!!!

VERY VERY SOON

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've been at a two in my entire life. That is awesome. I can't wait to hear the news.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.