Monday, February 15, 2010

More Nesting

With the holiday today and the boys being with their dad, Belle and I finished up her room. We cleaned out her dresser....she is now in a size 6X or 7 and I found 4T and 5T things in there. We took everything out of the closet and she had to try on everything in order for it to go back in. Then all her toys..which previously had specific theme tubs or bins to go in....went back in the tubs but then I put them in the top of the closet. Now she will have to ask for one at a time and everything will have to be put away before the next bin will be taken down. Genius!!! Don't think I tortured her all day. Her friend was over and we all had fun doing it. I also took the closet doors off to open up the room and got all the children's books on the shelves and out of boxes. A few things went up on the wall and I think we are starting to get there. When the boys got home this evening they couldn't believe how great it looked. I warned them they were next.

On a side note....this evening the boys and I were watching a little TV before they went to bed (The Bachelor....they think it is hilarious). Keaton looks over at me and says, "Mom, did you shower today?" I reply that yes I did shower but then pulled my hair in a pony and put on my sweats and t-shirt and started cleaning. I also said, "I know I look pretty hideous." He looked back at me (I am sure carefully choosing his words) and said, "HMMM...Your lips look a little dry." GOOD SAVE MY BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks.