Tara your in my prayers. But remember you have many lights in your life. And YOU are a light in many peoples lives. (If that makes any sense) Love you!
I realize saying nothing is not the right thing to say, but it is hard to know what is helpful. I love you and pray that you will see the blessings amidst the trials. Though I know that is easier said than done.
I heard a little about the "darkness". YOU are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteTara your in my prayers. But remember you have many lights in your life. And YOU are a light in many peoples lives. (If that makes any sense)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
I realize saying nothing is not the right thing to say, but it is hard to know what is helpful. I love you and pray that you will see the blessings amidst the trials. Though I know that is easier said than done.
ReplyDelete