On Sept 17 I realized why my nights had been frequently interuppted for the last four weeks. She never really fussed, fevered or behaved any different.
Only, she wanted to nurse all night long.
This threw me since she has slept 6-7 hours without waking almost since birth.
That Friday morning, as I was feeding her breakfast, there it was.
A beautiful perfect white ridge just shouting, "it was me...it was me."
Finally able to capture a shot of her tooth, she already has two.
The second broke through a few days later.
Since their arrival, Olaya has discovered blowing bubbles, putting her lips together to vibrate them and singing all the time. When she doesn't like that I am hiding rice cereal in her fruit she lets everyone know by blowing her lips and laughing. She still doesn't want to roll over but has been scooting on her bum for a few weeks now. She will pull herself into a crawling position but no forward motion to report as of today.
I will say......
I believe in magic!
Spend a few moments with her.....look in her eyes...allow her to penetrate your soul with her gaze....
watch her smile break
and you will believe in magic too.
I had to throw this in. Olaya never sucked her thumb....she did chew on her hands...
however...
if she gets ahold of her feet......
all you can hear are slurping sucking sounds.
Really Olaya??? Why the feet?


Beautiful photo..beautiful baby, I love hearing her sing in the background when we talk on the phone.
ReplyDelete