One of the best jobs I have had the honor of having was as a event planner at Idaho State University. While I planned each event, I had the support of a head chef, student union staff and other support people to help me pull it all together. Overall I was there to make sure it all came together to my specifications.
My sister Sharen, on the other hand, has the ability to envision what she wants and the "see it through" to put together an amazing event for everyone involved. She plans, decorates and cooks. Our Second Annual Contreras Halloween Party was one of her latest events. As you can see from the pictures, she did another fabulous job.
chocolate dipped strawberries
chocolate pudding, gummy worms
bread sticks
pretzels
personal pizza
For some reason blogger won't let me load all the pictures from the event to this post. Stay tuned for more.






Too cool! I love the whimsy of the holiday!! Way to go!
ReplyDelete