Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Asking

My stats are telling me I have received over 300 hits in the last two days.......

So how is it only 3 people have left comments?

Feel free to leave a comment.  Tell me what you think.  I can take it, good or bad.

LOVES TO ALL!!

In other news....

Preparing for Sunday activities.....making breakfast, preparing Taron's talk for sacrament, hoping my voice returns so I can sing a duet in sacrament meeting, make copies of Christmas music for choir practice, meet with Bishop........and last.....put on a brave face before facing my ward.  Just want to get through this day.  I love my ward family and they have really been a great support as Abete and I have been married.  They have supported us as we worked through immigration, my pregnancy and having him work out of town.  More than anything I am sad I will have to disappoint them.  Everyone is so eager to hear if immigration efforts are coming to a close.  Now I can tell them it is all over......but not for the reasons we had hoped.

And I hope this makes sense....but then when you tell someone the sad news they want to comfort you.  They ask questions.  Please don't get me wrong, the support  and concern is needed and welcome.  The thing is....each time I have to talk about it, it is like reliving the moment I found out, over and over.  The pain comes back.  The shock, anxiety.  I get to a point where I realize I am not reaching for my phone to tell him Olaya's latest new activity.  I don't have to remind myself to get out of bed and walk out the bedroom door and then.......
someone asks and wants to understand.  It all comes back.  The abandonement.  The broken promises.  The betrayal.

I know it would be worse if people didn't say anything at all.  I have experienced that as well. It hurts even worse.  Our world has come crashing down and it doesn't even deserve an I'm sorry????

So I am preparing to go through the gauntlet of emotions today.  I welcome the support, the love.  A hug is better than anything.  Hoping for a few today.

So here I go.......Wish me/us luck.

6 comments:

  1. Hugs
    I'd say good luck, but you don't need it.
    300 hits tells you how much support you have even if they don't say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending a hug from Arizona, and praying you will feel the love and strength of our Heavenly Father and Savior during this time in your life and always. With them all peace and joy is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guilty of not leaving a comment! You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sad about what you are going through. Hope your day went well.
    --Hugs from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((HUGS))) And I hope to see you soon so I can give you one in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if you will still mind if I still read your blog...since I knew Abete first? To be truthful, I like you SO much better than him. :0) It must be difficult to manage all of the different emotions, but the only way to get to the other side, is to actually go through them. I am sorry, and you don't deserve this. Sometimes life is like that. The good people have bad things happen to them too, and it is through those times that we get to grow closer to our Savior. So, I wish you that...that you will experience the Savior's love (in whatever capacity) at this crazy time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know you had a blod.. Sooo not my fault.. If I read, I always comment! lol I know what you mean, on a post I get around 600 to 1,000 hits with only about 12 comments.. lol So you are doing better than me!

    http://www.thenalulutribe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.