Took the kids to Lava Hot Springs tonight. Pictures tomorrow. I am far to tired to even pull them from my camera right now. I love that place. Sadly the last time I went was my honeymoon. However, before that I had been there with dates, friends, the kids...so I had many other memories to think about.
It was a completely spontaneous decision to go (and I am not spontaneous). I happened to check on line what their prices were. Today was family discount day. I looked at the clock and saw it was time to pick up Taron from wrestling so I yelled for the kids to get their swimsuits and a towel. Taron loved the surprise. My friend Reagan and her family joined us. AHHHHH Pure heaven. Relaxation. When I was single before meeting Abete, the kids and I would go there once a week through the winter months. We loved it.
And you know....tonight....it was good again. None of us felt like something was missing. We laughed. Played. Rested. Ate junk on the way home....that was on purpose. Sitting in the hot pools completely drains all the energy from ya. I came prepared with chocolate covered gummy bears. With four beautiful babies to drive home I needed supplies.....in the form of sugar.
Pictures tomorrow...and again thanks to all that have left comments, emails, text messages and phone calls. I feel your love and it sustains me. A friend posted something on facebook about how a baby chick only begins to live after its world has completely crumbled all around it......we are living. We are loving each other. I am thinking life has some surprises (good ones) up ahead ...and only after our world crumbling will we be ready to appreciate them.
Love to all. Hope you hugged someone today!!
Tara - what a fun surprise! I have been wanting to write to you. I love you and have been praying for you. I think about you all the time and hope you are doing okay. You can handle whatever comes your way, I am sure of it. You are one of the strongest women I know.
ReplyDeleteTara.. I agree with the comment above.. you are probably the strongest woman I know!! I have looked up to you as an amazing woman since the very first day I met you!! YOu are an amazing and strong woman.. and you deserve the very best that life has to offer! I love you woman!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Reagan
I love ya Tara! I wish we could come up there some time soon! I know we will be up there in December or January for a nephews baptism, I am going to try and talk to Jeremy about extending our vacation even by a few hours so we can come and see you guys! I hope life is getting better for you, remember I am sending prayers your way! And also remember you are a great mother! You are so strong in our beliefs and even though you are going through a rough patch, you still manage to stay positive! You still find the good in every day things! Love ya Tara!
ReplyDelete