Jeff and Maria Keller (my sister) welcomed the most beautiful
8 lb 12 oz dark haired baby girl
into the world yesterday around 3:00 p.m.
Maleena could not be more perfect.
Her brothers adore her.
I think she resembles her Auntie Tara just a bit.
Last night he was not leaving without his sister Leena
or he was determined to stay in the hospital with her.
Even after all his big talk, he couldn't get close enough to her and it was precious when he was snuggling with her, he asked in all purity and love if he could lick his sister. Maria and I laughed.
I just think Traeton could not get close enough to her.
What a blessing this baby girl will have to enjoy the love of two big brothers to watch and protect her in the years to come.
Welcome Baby Maleena!!!
Auntie Tara loves you.
.jpg)
Finally, Thank you! I still had not seen a pic with out the hat on! She's even cuter! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteTara the pictures are adorable. I do see a resemblance-maybe its the dark hair. Thanks for taking the boys, it was nice to have a minute with Jeff and Maleena.
ReplyDelete