I am feeling very grateful for my husband. Recently I was considering taking on a part time job. As Abete and I discussed this topic he really supported me in being home with the kids. I was the one saying I should start working a little. However, he pushed the role of Motherhood and my responsibility with the children and our home. Thank you my love. Each day you teach me. For the last five years, as I parented my children on my own, working was what I had to do. I had to make many hard choices as I balanced my desire to be a full time mother but the need to provide for my family.
I am humbled and thankful for my sweet husband who practices sacrifice and delayed gratification as he works hard so that I can be home with my children, our children. He has not only taken on me, he has taken Taron, Keaton and Isabella into his heart. He has had to make many serious changes to his lifestyle regarding spending. Working in Vernal, most of the guys eat out for breakfast, lunch and dinner and go home to their families in other cities and states when they can. Abete and I purchase groceries for the week when he is home and then he eats soups, oatmeal, other easy non perishable items. He has taken this change with a smile and not once have I heard him complain. Everything he does is so that the children and I are comfortable.
Thank you Abete. Please know that the things you do for me and the children do not go unnoticed.
Oh that was so sweet babe...Well, there was once a well known singer sang a song that goes something like this..."Everything I do, I do it for you"..All for you my Love...
ReplyDelete