
Saturday night we opened up Cadoo and gave it a try.
Tata had to help Belle with the words.

You draw, search your home for things, act things out,
model things with the clay provided and answer questions.
Keaton had to act out skiing. (Yes, we did not guess it.)

Tata had to make a teddy bear out of the clay.

And helped Belle act out milking a cow. (This was hilarious.)

But, with all their diligence and great effort, I came out the champion...both times.
Play to win...even against 5 and 8 year olds.
FUN! I bet that game made for a lot of good laughs. Oh yeah, thanks Abete for helping Ife with the trunk. I am sooooo happy that it's fixed...and thanks Tara for allowing us to steal your husband away from you. I know you hardly get enough time with him as it is.
ReplyDeleteYOu are such a cute family!!!
ReplyDelete