Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring has Sprung


We have really been enjoying the great weather the last few days. The warmth and sun has been a great benefit to us as we have been trying to change our health. In the last five days we have gone jogging three times. Keaton has really pushed himself. Bella runs around with no effort whatsoever and Taron runs circles around us. At the end we all play around and have a great time. I am truly proud of this family.

Our good times have paid off. Keaton is down three pounds and I am down five. Tonight when we came home from out jog I started up the grill and put fish on the barbecue. It was wonderful. Things have really changed around our home and it feels good. I am grateful for good friends. It is fabulous to have someone to go down this road with or should I say climb this hill.

My legs are killing me. My calves are tight and when I tried to go down the stairs to do laundry, I cried out. I love this!!! Can't wait for yoga tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Do you wanna share some ambition with me? Im proud of you! Keep it UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, yea, you don't know me but my husband and Abete are friends. Congratulations on your wedding! It's good to see that he's happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.