
Rain is falling all around,
On the housetops, on the ground.
Rain is falling on my nose,
On my head and hands and toes.
We are entering day 18 of rain fall and I don't mean a few light rain showers. It is monsoon weather, minus the 20 foot swells and coastal access.. But I think you get the idea. Sunshine in the forecast for Saturday. I am hopeful. On the bright side, this has been a good experience in case we ever decide to move to the Portland/Seattle area.
okay, about the comment thing. When I do leave a comment, it never shows up for some reason. Anyway, I definitely check out your blog. Sorry about the leg. Hopefully it is healing okay.
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sick of the weather myself-we can only pray for a little more sunshine amidst the rain. Love Ya, Maria
ReplyDeleteI am getting pretty sick of the weather myself. Let's just pray for a little more sunshine amidst the rain. Love Ya, Maria
ReplyDelete