including all clothing in the back-
I think on purpose
to avoid having to go to church- :)
Their apartment was not ready
until today (Tuesday)
at 5:30.
With not many
With not many
(Me and her husband and a handful of kids)
warm bodies lined up,
I called my family-
my ward family.
I won't mention your names,
to protect the innocent,
but you three families know who you are.
I love you!!!
I have been blessed with the
bestest of bestest friends.
My sister and her husband were over the moon grateful.
We had it all done in under an hour!!!!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Having been in that situation,
I know what looking at a storage unit
and calculating how many trips it will
take in my suburban to unload it feels like.
Sharen is expecting her first baby in August
and she should not be lifting,
especially when her sister is present.
All the kindness showed,
drops of sweat dripped,
was deeply appreciated.

Thanks again Tara, It would have been a nightmare with out you and your great friends, and the Boys!!! I was so sad to see it raining out side today, I wanted so badly for the boys to be able to go swimming today, I hope it clears up today or tomorrow for them!! love ya shar
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cute little pregnant lady too...
ReplyDelete