Saturday, August 22, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Friday we decided to have one last hoorah and go with our friends Moses, Christie and their three kids to the Ross Park Pool. As I was getting ready to go, the boys were asking why I was putting make-up on when we were just going to a pool. I laughed and said that I needed it. Taron and Keaton right away shouted "No you don't." Then little Belle says, in all her innocence, "Yes she does."

I was a little shocked. I quickly asked her why mommy needed it and she responds with a cool, "Because without it you are ugly."

There you have it. The boys jumped on her quickly and I could only smile. Funny how my boys think I am beautiful no matter what and my daughter thinks I need a little help. Could she be watching a few to many princess movies?? And no sparkly make-up kits for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks.