GO BUCCANEERS!!
Keaton is also eager for football to start but for him we have to wait a few more weeks. Isabella is gearing up socially for school. She loves her friends and can't wait to see them all each day. She will be starting dance soon and Dad wants her to play sports as well. We will have to see how she does. I see her more a cheerleader dancing around but she is also very talented and may be our next sports star.
Dad is busy in Vernal working. Things seem to be picking up down there, none to soon. I do so appreciate the hard effort my husband puts forth to provide for his family. He sacrifices so much so that we can have comfort here in Pocatello. His latest toy is a personal size propane grill he can keep in his truck. He just drives over the the park and grills when ever he wants to now. He use to spend his money on whatever, whenever he wanted. Now he has to be excited about a little grill and I hope he knows how much I appreciate everything he does. On the weekend he comes home to take care of me and the housework. I can not begin to express how much this means to me.
As for me . . . I am very happy to be given the opportunity to carry this baby. I admit this has been my most difficult pregnancy, physically and mentally. Each day I try to focus on the blessing I have been given to be a Mother. I know that for many it is not easy or possible to conceive. As I approach the end of the first tri-mester I hope for these symptoms to relax. Over the last two weeks I have lost 13 lbs. Any other time this would be exciting but right now it is very painful. Nothing so far has helped but Monday I have promised my husband I will call the doctor and force myself to try the medicine in a suppository form. (Isn't pregnancy wonderful?)
In other news, I have decided to take the next year off from grad school and focus and enjoy being a mother and wife. My husband is working so hard so that I can be a stay home mother and I feel this opportunity is rare. I love being in the classroom but that will always be there when I am ready to go back. I want to enjoy being pregnant as much as possible. I want to visit the kids classrooms regularly (something I have never been able to do because of school and work). Most importantly, on the weekends when my husband does get to be home, I want to enjoy the time we have together and not have to make time to read and write papers as I did this year. I know I could make it all work if I had to. But for now, I don't. This time is fleeting. I don't want to regret not being there for my family when I have the opportunity to decide.
So that's us right now. School starts in another week and so much will be going on. Can't wait for this chapter in our lives to play out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. Thanks.