Monday, January 25, 2010

45 days

Officially the countdown ticker says 45 days. Could it be? One week left on January. February is a short month. March will be here in no time. October, November and December flew by for me. So far, January has slowed down just. Over the weekend I was lucky to purchase the most amazing shabby chic distressed armoire for Olaya. Now I have a place to start putting her things. I think the nesting stage is starting to set in. I am looking at baby stuff websites and checking out craigslist for clothes and items everyday.

More than anything.....I can not wait to meet our little girl. If she takes after her brothers she will be here on about 30 days. YIKES!!!! and YIPEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Tara! I'm so happy for you!! I'm sure it will be here before you know it. Are you going to school this semester??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.