Taron and I had a conversation a few weeks ago about expectations for Christmas. As my children get older their desires tend to coincide with higher price tags. As Christmas approached I was worried my boys would be disappointed with their large lists not even dented on Christmas morning. You can imagine how humbled I was to find this letter from a wise and noble
Taron. He wrote it with no encouragement from me and it has the true desires of his heart. This was a pay day for me.

Not only did he request very little in monetary value, he showed the love he has for his family and to
Betz. The boys have their dad but they know
Betz loves them like his own. I can see they return the same feelings to him.
I couldn't ask for anything better for Christmas.
And now that Christmas is over, I can say......
Taron got everything on his list. He starts piano lessons this month.
I love all of the pictures. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete