Sunday, February 7, 2010

As we left the house this evening . . .

I happened to take a look at my profile while walking past the entry way mirror. Once outside I commented, "Why do I have to be so freaking big?"

I got an answer from Taron when he replied, "Well, you do have an entire person inside you."

He shut me up pretty quick.

3 comments:

  1. Picture picture picture.... I am sure you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always puff up in the face at the end of pregnancy which makes me feel ten times bigger than I probably am in reality. Yuck. But however crappy you feel about yourself right now, (and you know this part) it will be a billion times more than worth it when that baby girl is in your arms!! :) You're gorgeous. I always think that when I check your blog and see a photo of you posted. I should type it instead of just thinking it. Anyway, you are stunning. Just ask that cute hubby of yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is funny because pregancy makes me completely dillusional. I never feel as sexy as when I am pregnant. My chest is rockin', my skin is glowing. With Maggie I even signed up to be a model at Penn State's figure drawing class. I delivered before it was my turn, so Benji and I made a plaster cast instead. Enjoy it. You may be big, but I think it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.