Saturday, January 24, 2009

Staying in Contact

Since meeting, Abete and I have learned to love each other through a long distance relationship.
He in Vernal, UT. I am in Pocatello, ID.
This week work took him to Liberal, Kansas.
While we are very blessed by this,
it has been hard to have him even further away and
he was not able to come home this weekend.
While miles apart, we use pictures to stay close to one another.

We have set a goal to be together (living in the same zip code) by June. We know this is going to be a difficult road however, we are confidant, if we do what the Lord has asked of us, and we keep him the center of our decisions, we will be blessed.

So, in the mean time, we continue to send pictures and spend lots of time on the phone.


I am grateful for my husband and how he diligently tries to show me he loves me over the miles.
We are learning much and growing quickly.



Of course it keeps the love alive for when we do get to be close to one another.

So when you read this my love, know your girls are waiting for you and sending our love!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks.