Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow Moment

Sunday evening after we came back from picking up the kids, we were all getting ready for Monday, back to school. Belle was bopping around, Keaton was in the shower, I was straightening things up and Taron and Betz were playing wii. As I was in the bathroom putting things away, I heard Taron and Betz laughing in the living room.

As I cleaned, an amazing thing happened. I physically felt a weight lift off my shoulders. I could actually feel it. I stopped what I was doing and stood there. A realization came to me. I was no longer the only one responsible to care for this little family.

There have been many times I have wanted to play with the kids but knew there were dishes to clean, laundry to do and floors to scrub. I hated having to put off enjoying the kids. But now there are two people to share in these responsibilities.

My heart is full. My cup truly runneth over. We are a family. I thank my Heavenly Father for giving me this confirmation. My burdens are light. Thank you Abete for loving me. You are not perfect, but you love me perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks.