Thursday, May 7, 2009

Busy Day

This is finals week. Although I only had one final, I will be going until late Friday night getting things done I could very well have done earlier in the semester. So today I got ready early and just after the kids left for school I went to the library to do research. I was home to pick up Belle from the kindergarten bus and then off we went to meet Michele for lunch. (I so love my lunchtime chats with Michele even if we have to eat at McDonalds so Belle is entertained.) Lunch lasted from 11:15 until about 2. (Time flies when chatting with friends.) As soon as the boys got home at 2:30, I was out the door back to the library to finish my annotated bibliography, heading back home at 8:35 p.m. When I walked in the door I quickly helped the boys clean the house AGAIN after I had just done it yesterday since I knew today and Friday would be very busy and then I realized all my recently purchased strawberries were going bad so the boys and I sat at the table and cut off strawberry tops. With their help, I had strawberry jam sealed in 10 jars by 10:15 p.m.

I need a nap. Oh yes....I found out I got an "A" in my Russian Lit class. Happy Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks.