Saturday was one of those busy but great days.
The boys were with their dad and I didn't have school stuff to do,
so we took advantage of the nice day and attended
Trateton is 6 and the kids played pretty well.
They let everyone hit the ball and not a big focus
on getting anyone out.
It was fun to watch him play hard.
After the game, trophies were past out.
He was indeed pleased with that and
the mention of snacks.
Traeton has a way of making me feel special. While playing his game he took a break and came and stood right in front of me. I had a feeling he wanted something.
Then I asked if he wanted a hug and he sweetly said yes.
Love those hugs!!!! Thanks Trae! You are an awesome player.
And Dreyson...oh goodness. This was a fun game to watch. Three and four year olds have very short attention spans as you all may know. At one point two little boys, one from each team, were on first. Then all of a sudden they were running out, out, out. Then we realized they were chasing a butterfly. How can you be upset with that? Near the end of the game, one boys just laid at the base he was guarding and wanted a nap. My brother was coaching and it was funny to watch him try and place the kids and then they would follow him to the next kids place. He kept moving them around over and over. If you are looking for a good laugh and some all around fun, watch three year olds play T-Ball.
I was lucky to get a shot of him.
When he would see my camera, he would take his mitt
and put it over his face.
Russell and Dreyson
Taking a break.
Often, Abete can be found playing with the little kids.
My sister in law saw him playing her baby and said
we need to get him a baby.
(HMMM, that what I say also.)
Abete and Corbin playing at the game.
Ummm, did he really make him climb the fence??
No. But he did let him hang there.
Apparently they do this in Fiji????
Actually, Corbin loved it and laughed the whole time.
It was a great day with the family.
The rest of the day Abete and I got to spend alone.
My sister, Maria, took Belle for us
so we could spend some time together.
We test drove cars and went to a movie.
Thanks Maria for the time you gave us to each other.
Great Weekend!!
He was indeed pleased with that and
the mention of snacks.
Traeton has a way of making me feel special. While playing his game he took a break and came and stood right in front of me. I had a feeling he wanted something.
Then I asked if he wanted a hug and he sweetly said yes.
Love those hugs!!!! Thanks Trae! You are an awesome player.
When he would see my camera, he would take his mitt
and put it over his face.
Often, Abete can be found playing with the little kids.
My sister in law saw him playing her baby and said
we need to get him a baby.
(HMMM, that what I say also.)
No. But he did let him hang there.
Apparently they do this in Fiji????
Actually, Corbin loved it and laughed the whole time.
It was a great day with the family.
The rest of the day Abete and I got to spend alone.
My sister, Maria, took Belle for us
so we could spend some time together.
We test drove cars and went to a movie.
Thanks Maria for the time you gave us to each other.
Great Weekend!!
What a fabulous weekend!! The best kind of days are completely ordinary days when you just get to spend good quality time with the people you love. I'm so glad you were able to spend a whole weekend together!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you guys had a good time-I also told Jeff that it had been awhile since I had as great a day as Saturday was. I hope Belle had fun with us, I know Trae loves having her to play with. Thanks-Love Ya! Maria
ReplyDelete