Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy Weekend

My strawberry jam from Thursday night.

Yes I am just a little proud of myself.

Thanks boys for helping me.

Bella at graduation picnic for Ife.


Taron playing on the stairs by our old apartment.


Ife, Celeste, their baby and the back of my baby.


Some of the boys.

The last few days were filled with work, play and food.
Friday after Taron's wonderful school program, I was off to the university to finish my final paper while my hubby drove home to Pocatello.

Sat I got up early and headed to the school again to finish that darn paper which by the way was harder than it needed to be, because I did not format it correctly. Incidentally when I was only on page 6 and finally reformatted it correctly, I had 10 and then just put, "in conclusion" and I was out of there.
Then we were off to graduation parties. Congrats to my sister in law Jenny and to Ife, Abete's friend (you may remember he is the one that contributed to Abete's rugby injury back in Feb).

Abete spent the evening hanging out with all the boys that came for the graduation party and I went to my parents to spend time with my sister Sharen from Boise and all my little sisters. We watched The Uninvited and I was totally freaked out. Manuel was at the Highland prom and I hope to get some pictures of that to share soon. I can't believe he is going to graduate this month.
Of course Sunday was Mother's Day. I am truly blessed to have some wonderful kids and a loving wonderful husband. After church we of course went to my mom and dad's for dinner. Once home Abete and I made breakfast burritos for him to freeze and take to work.
It was finally nice to relax on the couch with my baby after all the work was done. Sad he had to leave just five hours later for the drive back to work. But I am truly grateful for the time we have together. And even though the weekend seem to blow by, it was great to see old friends and be with family.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I just caught up on your last few posts. You are super woman!! School, kids, husband and everything else must be draining everything out of you! And you're still finding time to blog?! Nuts!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.