Our trials are suppose to teach us and help us grow. However, when you are thrown into the middle of a painful and scary situation it is hard to see the blessing. Twenty four hours ago life seemed so much more simple, even considering all the struggles we all had. Today is different.
It is too soon for details and not much is really known yet, but right now my sister is faced with some medical question with her son. I don't really know what to say, but as usual my way to work through my emotions is to write. I feel helpless because this is her family and right now as tests are being run and no answers are available, I find myself wanting to help her but can not and my thoughts are with her. I think of my own babies and savor every moment I have had with them and the realization that everything can change in the blink of an eye. Hold those you love close to you, hold them tight. Tell them you love them.
Things may turn out fine. Just a little bump in the road but right now, my thoughts are with my sister and her beautiful family. I pray this is going to be ok. Grandpa is bringing her younger son to me while they are at the hospital hoping to get some answers. I wish I could be there with her but I will help this way and I know my parents are there with her.
Please say a little prayer. A prayer of gratitude, a prayer of peace, a prayer that regardless the outcome, all will be well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. Thanks.