Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ward Party @ Deleta

For this post the pictures pretty much say everything.
The activities committee did a great job and
what a great time it was to see everyone had a fabulous time. Here my beautiful Belle enjoyed trying out the practice rink.

The girls in the ward are great to shower her with all sorts of attention.
Can you see Kelly and Chad Honohono in the back ground?
How cute to see them holding hands.


Playful Keaton with the lights out.


I did attempt a few times around.
Loved being on the skates and it came back pretty quickly
but oh do my calves hurt.
My good friend Cheryl with her baby.....she was out there forever.
I have no idea how she could handle the pain.
Janis was quite a trooper also...however when she fell she took her kids down with her.
Those strollers sure do great at holding kids in.
Keaton just starting out.
Taron even did the limbo.
Cheryl all smiles.

A great missionary from my second home state - Texas.
We had to laugh when we realized he was standing in front of the women's restroom.
Then they really played it up.
They asked me not to send this one to the mission pres.
We had a great time and it was nice to be 13 again.

1 comment:

  1. Go Deleta go! I have so many memories of the good old Deleta. I will have to take my kids this summer. It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.