Friday we had the wonderful opportunity to attend the graduation of Manuel, my brother. Every time I see the flag drop I am brought to tears. It really is stunning.

Manuel is a special young man. He has over come much to get where he is today and although he makes mistakes he really is a good kid. He has been a good example to my boys. It was quite an honor watching him cross the stage to receive his diploma.

We did have to wait for quite a while for him to come around to our side of the Holt Arena. But while we waited we were able to take some pictures. Taron and Keaton were with their dad so they are missing from my snapshots.

Here is our graduate!! What a fine young man he is.

Those of use there to support our brother. It was nice to have Sharen in town and good news ....she is moving back to Pocatello in a few weeks!!! The kids are OVERLY excited for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. Thanks.