A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true.
I have always loved this song from Cinderella. She believed and never stopped believing regardless the adversity she was faced with. When Abete and I got married in January, we knew right away we wanted to share the experience of conceiving and having a baby. Although we both believe we have a strong family, having Baby Batini was a dream for us. At times over the last six months we have wondered why it just was not happening. Yet once we stopped thinking about it and decided to give it to God, I started getting very tired in the evening. It seems June was a good month for us and Father's Day weekend takes on a whole new meaning.
Our first positive pregnancy test was on June 29 and it seems we caught the pregnancy very early because as of my ultrasound today.......
.....we are having a peanut. Our due date isMarch 11, 2010 and we are 7 weeks along.
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true.
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such exciting news!! I know I haven't commented much (been trying to spend less time on the computer) but I've been following along all the while. I'm so happy for you both and for your whole family! Babies are such wonderful and amazing things!! They bring so much sweetness joy!! I can't wait to watch your family grow. :) Congratulations again!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you! That's great news.
ReplyDeleteYAY, CONGRATULATIONS! We are so ecited for you and Your Family! I am excited to keep updated on the progress! So fun the joys of life.
ReplyDeleteCongradulations! The same thing happened to me! As soon as we stopped trying we got pregnunt! So I am not to far a head of you! I am due on Feb 4th! Right now I am 12 weeks along! Maybe our little ones can grow up best friends!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I am so HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Such a blessing :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sooo happy for you! Congratulations mama!
ReplyDelete