Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Exact Opposites

So this evening Isabella and I were enjoying the Ross Park Pool with about 30 other people. We love going after 4 or 5 because everyone else is leaving about that time and we have the pools to ourselves. As we floated the lazy river, round and round, Isabella talked and talked and talked. Jabber, jabber, jabber all the way around. I love talking with her but finally I asked, "Do you ever stop talking?" With her beautiful sparkling eyes she smiled back and said exaggerating the one word, "NOOOOOO."

Later I was lounging in the chair soaking up some sun while drying off. She came over, got on the chair next to me and stretched out on her chair. It felt perfect. My daughter and I laying there enjoying the beauty and calm of the evening sun. Then finally in an exasperated jolt, she shouts, "Are you ever going to say something?" I smiled, laughed inside, and said, "NOOOOO."

1 comment:

  1. Cute new background (but the white text is hard to read).

    Seems like the kiddos always know just what to say! How cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.