Monday, May 17, 2010

Best Laid Plans

It seems the lord has plans other than my own.  The home we fell in love with to rent has fallen through.  They are wanting $2000 deposit plus first month rent of $1000.  Sadly I just blew my last $3000 on things like groceries-not the steak and shrimp kind but more like mac & cheese kind- gas, electricity, diapers....you know just a few of the necessities.  So the next time I find myself with three grand you know who I will be calling.

The next place we found...a lot little less livable desirable had an awesome deposit amount and amazing rent price.  However, when a landlord has a broken hot tub filled with scum and who knows what and says feel free to fix it up however you want....well they mean just that.....anything is better than the way it is.

So we are on the look again.  I surrender to what my Heavenly Father wants of me.  I am just not sure what it is right now.

1 comment:

  1. Are they willing to lower the deposit price if you give them references from your previous landlords? Finding a good place to live can be super stressful. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.