Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday-Let's Get Started

Oh goodness....after Olaya's birth I has so very pleased to see that almost everyday I was dropping weight.  At my 6 week check up I had lost 15 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.  WOOT WOOT

Today (11 weeks postpartum) I can not say that.  I got lazy and sad.  That sadness led me to late night eating.  When no one was watching.  When I was alone.  When my husband and I were fighting (even long-distance).  When I wanted to be held.  When I could hear Olaya's sweet breathing and wanted to share it with her father.  When I ponder over money late at night and consider leaving my babies to go back to work.  When I wrestle with my mistakes wanting forgiveness. 

Today is Monday.  A new day.  A bright sunny day with the breeze of change flowing through my windows.

Healthy Intention: Be Gentle To Myself 

Started morning with the kids...actually got out of bed to start their day out.  Then Olaya and I went back to bed after they left.

Browse Internet sales....found these cosmetic photo bags....designed them and ordered 3 for 9.99 shipped.

Bathed and dressed Olaya.

Yoga for Weight loss AM- 25 minutes (this is for me). 

Above things I have done....below things on my to do list.

Laundry

Straighten living room and vacuum, then kitchen clean up (not to much there to do)

Shower and dress.

Be ready for kids to get home from school.  Belle has dance pictures today, then family walk after.

Tonight....less TV and get in Yoga for Weight loss PM-25 minutes

Goal for Today- Pack 3 boxes from kitchen.

So here I go.  New Day.  New Determination.

Be Gentle To Myself

1 comment:

  1. Tara, I just love reading your blog. So many things you say make me feel like I'm not alone in how I feel. Plus, you always inspire me. You have wonderful words for everyone; being gentle is the best way to get good things done! I will really miss you when you move!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.