This day was pay dirt for me.
Not only is my son learning,
he can share it with my mother.
The woman I call mother,
I would love her even if she wasn't me mom.
I have heard about moments in life that seem to stop time.
If you are lucky enough to have had one,
you know you will never forget it.
Everything seems in balance.
Everything else stops.
The only thing you see is what is just before you.
As I sat off to the side watching Taron and my mother play a piano duet
all was well. My heart swelled with joy.
I felt I could see those that came before,
and now those that will come after.
Barbara, my mother, my friend,
thank you for sharing, giving so much of yourself
to your family.
I know your sacrifice.
I know your reward.
Thank you for being my mother.
Thank you for being their grandmother.
Thank you for giving me the ability to
recognize the moments worth memorizing.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. Thanks.