I am a 33 year old Mexican that has never made salsa....until tonight.
Before

After


And you may remember my snake from
last year.
Well he/she came back.
But this time on my front porch.

I am not sure what the special occasion is.
My birthday is not for a couple months.

How will I sleep tonight?
I love making salsa! (Actually, I like it better when Benji makes it.) It looks yummy! By the way, we had snakes when we lived in Springville and I was absolutely convinced I was going to wake up with one in my bed. Good luck with that!
ReplyDeleteThe salsa looks delicious! I would have freaked about the snake! So nice of it to come back for a visit.
ReplyDeleteSalsa looks incredible!! Share your recipe!! Snake...eh. Now if it were I spider I'd be screaming!! :)
ReplyDeleteCould do with out the salsa but the snake is cool. LOL
ReplyDeleteStephen loves snakes and hates tomatoes. Go figure! Want to come and take care of it for us?? You can keep it as a pet. Hey is it a gopher snake? I am sure you would tell me if it was a bad one.
ReplyDelete