Sunday, November 15, 2009

Love My One Commenter

McKenna.....thank you, thank you, thank you. Love your words and love you make time to comment on my blog. I don't write it for the comments...it is a documentary for me and my posterity......but it is also to get feedback. I know we both struggle with husbands being away and many other things in common.

For those that don't comment....I love you. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you gain something by reading it...a break from your day, a laugh, a cry, a smile or even gratitude for your life. I appreciate your silent thoughts.

Loves to all......
Tara

2 comments:

  1. Tara,
    You and your sweet little family are in our thoughts and prayers. We are so blessed...but it is hard (and really stinky) when we are given things that in hindsight make us grow and become stronger. How thankful I am that we have the gospel to help us along the way. Thanks for sharing your amazing testimony and perspective. Keep your chin up! Things have got to work out.
    Take Care!
    Love, JaNae

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completely made my day. Completely! I adore you! And you're welcome. Comments are a funny thing. We all like to feel validated. But sometimes it makes me think that it's not so much the comments that matter. But the lack of comments can sometimes make us feel unimportant. I think of visiting teaching the same way sometimes. A lot of the time my visiting teachers coming doesn't make a huge difference. But if they DIDN'T come, I would feel neglected. I hope I'm making sense. Anyway, love you and hope you and your family are surviving this trial well. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.