Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wish You Were Here

I am counting down...like everyone else....but not for the turkey and all the trimmings. My husband is coming home Wed. night. This last month has been a real trial. Yet we chose to allow this time to draw closer to each other. I am grateful to live in a time where we can send pictures, talk as much as we can without long distance bills and find ways to show our love even though we are miles apart. This stretch has been over a month. I am ready for my lover to be by my side. Hurry home baby!! I am needing you.



I have to say that I am worried about sleeping together....no not that way....I have a very specific way to sleep these days with the big belly. I use all our pillows and if they are even a little out of place, I have a miserable night. Keaton slept with me the other night and any movement he made or if he touched me I was up for a while. I am sure I will adjust. Sorry baby...the cuddling as we sleep days may be over for a while.



Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post about the anonymous friend you met at the Dr. I agree that it is awesome there are still some nice people in this crazy world.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.