It seems all the money we paid to the attorney to handle this process and provide us "peace of mind" must have been spent on something else. I was on the phone to them at 9:00 a.m. At 2:00 p.m. I had heard nothing. After a few comments about the assistant and her inability to handle a fax, I received an apt for 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. I was kind during this conversation but direct. Her negligence won't affect her but this is my life on the line here. I realize it may be just another day at the office. But for me, this could be 24 hours less that I have with my husband.
For now, that is all the news I have. Not what I was hoping for. I did not sleep at all last night and I am praying tonight I can rest a little.
Yet, I must say, I am very grateful for the health and strength of my family. I can't imagine dealing with this and also having an illness to navigate. I am grateful to be surrounded by a loving support system. I am grateful to have knowledge and the intelligence to research and understand what is happening. I am grateful for my citizenship in the United States of America. I am grateful for the knowledge my Father in Heaven loves me. He is aware of my struggles. I love being a mother to three amazing children. They are strong, wise, happy and most of all, they love me. I am grateful for Olaya. I feel her move inside me and am reminded of the love her father and I have. I am reminded of the purpose we have to come to this earth and gain and body and be tested. I am still experiencing waves of fear and discouragement but quickly my blessings are before me and I am able to push forward.
Loves and Our Best,
Tara
I have to admit that I feel those waves of fear and discouragement for you. I'm nervous that the outcome of your current situation might be "too hard". But even as I think/type those words I know that the Lord will never give you something that truly is "too hard". One day this will be over. Those are the only words of encouragement I can provide right now that I know are completely true. I don't know what will happen to you and your family. I don't know how this will work out. But I do know that the Lord loves each of you and that He is allowing you to struggle through this because one day it WILL be over and you WILL be stronger because of it. Love and prayers! McKenna
ReplyDelete