Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Babies

I started writing about our vacation thinking I would do each day a different post.  That is until I got to these pictures.  I felt they deserved attention all on their own.

There are just some moments in life that are far to precious to pass up.  They need to be savored.  Watching my nephew Jaxon love on Olaya is one of those things.  Do you think they have a language between each other we don't understand?  As adults we all navigate to a baby.  But how would Jaxon already have that desire?  Is he drawn to her because he can sense her spirit?  Does he recognize her from before he passed through the veil?  Or is it just cause he sees someone more his size in a world of big people?  Whatever it is, I find it magical to behold.

We were stopped along the banks of the water watching the older kids fishing and slowly torturing saving a baby bird they found out of its nest.  The baby strollers were brought along side each other giving Jaxon a glimpse of Olaya.  We did move the strollers closer together once we saw what Jaxon wanted but otherwise this is all him.
 


Is This Heaven?

2 comments:

I love comments. Thanks.